spring!

spring!

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Thing Two is getting anxious for September.

  Not for back to school.  ( the 4th)

  Not for mommy's birthday  (the 7th)

  Not for her own birthday. ( the 12th)

But for her great aunt Maggie to come for a visit....
Why?

She's bringing her a featherweight sewing machine...Lucky girl!
Thing Two is really anxious to start sewing on her own.
The other night, she bought herself some fat quarters and a bin to put her sewing stuff in.  She wanted to buy thread.
 I guess she will be looking for scissors, rulers and all the other stuff we need.  I keep telling her I have lots of fabric, she should save her money..
LOL...she is gathering all her supplies ahead of time.
She told me she built a "fort" over a table in the basement so that she can lay claim to the space and use it for her sewing..
I have no idea what she wants to sew...but she sure seems determined!
This week I will have her play with my machine and work on a cheater panel if she wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment