spring!

spring!

Friday 31 August 2012

Today is my blogaversary...one year today I started blogging.  At first I blogged every day.  I couldn't keep up that pace for very long. lol
I even blogged when I went on holidays...and read blogs on holidays.
I admire how Leah Day could put out such a great blog every day...with videos to boot.
Other people have lots of neat ideas, lots of advice and lots of pictures.  LOL!  Half the time I forget my camera...then I even forget I have a phone and can use that...silly of me. I usually forget any neat ideas I have read about until after I finished my project, then it hits me...oh crap ..I could have done it this way!
Some days, I can write 2 or 3 blogs..other days I sit here wondering what I can blog about.
As you know, my grand daughters have been front and centre a lot this summer.  That's cause they are here and I spend the days with them...doing whatever they want to do....
Blogging, sewing and housework get put aside while we craft or do whatever.
Next week...back to reality...here's hoping that I can keep it up for another year!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Patti. Its not easy doing a daily blog. I too started off with a post every day and quickly dropped the week-end. Five days of thinking is enough for anyone.

    ReplyDelete