spring!

spring!

Monday 27 August 2012

Opps!  Didn't post yesterday. But   I did spend some time in my sewing room.  I went up to make a couple of birthday cards and to sew on my spiderweb quilt but starting on something else.
I had a little bit of red white and green fabrics that I had already sewn into a strata.  Well scraps from it anyway.
I cut 6 inch blocks from it , and started sewing on a little quilt for Courtney and her doll.
I stopped to make and eat dinner, then the mister and I worked on the pool. 
After that we went for a long walk....well, we intended to go for a long walk.
While out, I saw an old school  friend.  She and I  lived on the same street and went to the same schools.  She had moved to the general area a few years ago and we a promised to keep in touch.  We ran into one another a couple of times since, but I hadn't seen her for quite a while.
I thought I saw her last week when we went out for a walk but I wasn't sure.
I saw her last night walking her little dog, and we talked and walked for quite a while.  My feet were really sore by the time we got home and back I went to my sewing room.
But I got the whole thing done.
Sewn, quilted and bound....Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment