spring!

spring!

Thursday 23 August 2012

The girls were supposed to be in art camp this week...cancelled...Hayley is making herself busy downloading some books from the library.  
Courtney wants to play with clay.   She would be if she was at camp.  I praised this place for their summer camp, the girls were anxiously waiting for their week of camp and now the girls are really disappointed..

So Courtney wants to play with clay.

Of course I have some!  I has some cheapy dollar store clay that I've had for a couple of years.  She has been playing with it, but she is complaining that is drying out too fast and she can't do much with it.
I wonder if she would like to use some FIMO clay...I have lots of that!

Oh...nope!  Now she is asking to work on assembling a small wooden birdhouse.  She has used a glue gun at school so I guess she is old enough to use it here..
Off we go to make bird houses....

No comments:

Post a Comment