spring!

spring!

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Thing Two and I have big plans for this week....(Thing One is at day camp),
she wants to sew...she also wants her own machine. Too bad I got rid of all the extras I had.  Well, I misplaced (?) one.  I don't know what happened to it...really!  I don't! My sister has many (10-12) featherweights...she is running out of room for them all...so she has promised to bring one for Thing Two when she comes for a visit in September. 
It will be a short week, so no dawdling  on the crafts!  lol  Our time will end quite early.  Camp is finished at 3:00, so anything we start will have to be almost completed by then. She says she would like to make another small quilt. And some doll clothes.  I made her 2 body suits (leotards) a skirt, a dress and 5 pairs of tights for her doll.  I made the tights from pantyhose and trouser socks (like knee highs)...she is the best dressed doll around! lol!

We did some decoupage today, hopefully we will get it all finished in time for mom's birthday in September.  We are decoupaging glass and plastic Christmas ornaments for her.  We have enough for Thing One to do some too...
When I picked Thing One from camp she was hungry and hot...she wanted in the pool right away to refresh herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment