spring!

spring!

Tuesday 3 January 2012

You are behind me....Here it is the 27 of December and it is finally snowing.  The weatherman has been saying that it was coming all day...it was raining most of the day and night, then the temperature started to drop and the rain turned to snow. So finally, it looks like Christmas.
And today, we will finally have Christmas with the kids.  Our son came back again today (he lives in the city of Toronto) and our daughter and her family came over to open pressies. 
As I said I would ,..I made pizza for dinner.  but just for the three of us again.
Daddy had to work today, so Mommy and Daddy will bring Thing One and Two over after dinner.
I had ordered a le Creuset brazier for both of my kids...only one came.  I checked my order on-line on the 24th and it still hasn't been picked yet.  I told my daughter that if she wanted to she could take mine and I would wait for the other one.  I guess I should have ordered the same colour for both of the kids.
Thing One and Thing two were over the moon with their gift from their other grandparents...an Ipod touch EACH.....keeps them VERY, VERY quiet....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment