spring!

spring!

Wednesday 4 January 2012

One pressie still has not arrived...I gave our daughter the option to take mine if she wanted...she says she will wait.
Every day I check to see if it has been picked (from the warehouse ) and shipped...not yet.  
still missing

I don't know if I can cancel the order and reorder a blue one.  
Our son loves his...he is a good cook and I know he will use it often.
As for mine, I use it almost every day and I love it.
I am getting to old to hang on to stuff I don't absolutely love.

Soon everything will be back to normal...back to quilt guilds..maybe take a few workshops.  I will try to remember to take my camera..or at least remember that I have a camera in my phone....and remember to keep that charged..lol.
Speaking of workshops I signed up Thing One and Thing Two for a kids sewing work shop at my local sewing machine store, Sewing Machines Etc..  Just a one day workshop.  They have a week long workshop, but I don't know if I will have the two of them here all week...so, just Friday it is.
I hope they enjoy themselves...I will have to schlep 2 sewing machines for them to use at the workshop.  Good thing the mister is home and can do the heavy schlepping for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment