spring!

spring!

Monday 30 January 2012

I decided to work on the next block and save the hand sewing of the last block for when I am watching TV with the mister.

Before christmas, I ordered a le creuset braiser for each of my kids...the second one hadn't arrived as of Thursday.
I kept hearing a noise and checking the door three or four times Thursday...nothing!...no one was there!...At about 3, I unlocked the front door for the girls and there was this box just sitting there.  I brought it in and unpacked the new braiser..put it on a chair in the living room and covered it with an afgan..
When my daughter came in I told her to just throw the afgan on the floor.  She threw it on the floor and shrieked ....!!!! her pot was finally here..
Very pretty green....apparently "fennel" is  a new colour.  She waited a looong time for her christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment