spring!

spring!

Thursday 5 January 2012

I went out to my favourite sewing machine store, Sewing Machines Etc.,  I needed more bobbins and I wanted another bobbin holder.  There is a newer one on the market called
Grabbit Bobbin Saver.  It's a soft plastic ring that is flexible enough to hold bobbins without them falling out, yet tight enough that they don't spin and unwind.  Holds any kind of bobbins..metal or plastic.  I now have two of them.  I have one of the hard plastic ones and I don't like it too much at all.  I have boxes that hold bobbins, I fight with the covers to get at the bobbins.  Besides, I keep my other machine bobbins in different cases.
I thought that I would get a whole lot of sewing done this week and I have hardly gone into my sewing room.
I have shortened some pjs...can you imagine that?? having to shorten your pjs??
I have to..or buy capri pjs.  I have some of those, but I find my legs are cold at night.  I like the room really cool, but then I need longer legs on the pjs, and then I have to shorten.

No comments:

Post a Comment