spring!

spring!

Tuesday 10 January 2012

I can't believe how warm it is..the precipitation is .....rain...rain...rain.... I remember one year (a number of years ago) that my sister -in- law was actually flooded out of her apartment...not a good thing right at Christmas and New Years..she went to her mother's apartment..... which was the next floor in the building.......good thing she had somewhere to take her family...
then it gets bitterly cold..
our weather is crazy! 
 El Nino!
 La Nina!..
too warm .......then
 too cold.......
Usually it is cold  here now...but....it's not ...we have rain..then some snow..then rain... then a lttile snow then a lot a warmth and rain........do I want the cold?
Some...but not a lot...I don't like to be cold.  It's supposed to be bitterly cold for a day.
I have a mattress heater.....just bought it this fall to keep those cold toes and legs warm...it hasn't been cold enough!!
well... maybe..I have been enjoying getting into a nice warm bed......it is sooo nice to get into a prewarmed bed....it helps with that unwelcome guest Aurther i tiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment