spring!

spring!

Monday 16 January 2012

  The mister and I went out for a hour long  walk last week end . It was a beautiful, sunny, warmish day, about 32*F or 1*C.   To our amazement we noticed dandelions in  seed along the sidewalks.   That means...It has been WARM enough for them to bloom.  They weren't there last week!  Weather man says winter IS coming, I don't know when but when it does and I bet it will hit like a ton of bricks!  In the forecast for this week end, we were expecting freezing rain and some snow..but, the storm  has been through. And we had just a small dusting.  The storm was all around us.
In the mean time, I am trying to spend some time in my sewing room.
I had to put the sewing machines and all the stuff that the girls used in their workshop, away.  That started me trying to clean up more stuff.
I worked in my computer room for a while and only threw out some really old cds and two really old  books....not much of a clean out..lol  I have too much stuff!
I bought some beads for one of my wallhangings...now I have to find somewhere to put THEM!  Worst part is, it was cheaper to buy a bag three times the size, than a small one!
Then I went and finished the block that I was working on.
 Went together quite nicely.  Block # 46 , called Hill and Valley.
I sewed and unsewed this a few times.  I used a background I have used often.

No comments:

Post a Comment