spring!

spring!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

I have always told my grand daughters "don't do anything blog worthy".  It's kept them on their toes and good behaviour....not that they are bad or difficult, Just normal growing girls.
So, they don't give me much to talk about.....
They are learning how to use the social media...especially Thing One.  She is almost 12.  Her birthday is 2 weeks away and she is maturing fast.  When she has difficultly with her little sister, Thing Two, I tell her ..."this is the way to handle it in a mature way, when you can do that without having to think about it, then we know you are really growing up."  Which she is! and fast!.
At any rate, she likes to be on the computer or ipod chatting with her friends or on facebook.
This week end she was so occupied, when Daddy decided he wanted to make yorkshire puddings to go with the roast they were having for dinner.  They called me and I gave them some pointers.  Daddy made his yorkshires and they failed.  He got hockey pucks!
After reading about it on Facebook, I called to see how they turned out.  My daughter killed herself laughing when I told her Thing One had posted it ...turn about is fair play, I guess. WE now have to watch that We don't do anything she might blog about!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment