spring!

spring!

Wednesday 18 January 2012

I am at a loss today...don't know what to say!
I am blocked? It was blue Monday yesterday.  "They" say people are more likely to be depressed or "blue"   The weather has been cold, now warm and rain again, with some fog.   Who knows?  Am I doing nothing?  Well, that's true...my life IS pretty boring.  I don't go out much, my house it my domain...
I am horrified at the current events...can't imagine the terror that was felt on that cruise ship .That was a terrible Friday the 13th....I do pray that they find survivors.

I've worked on a couple of blocks.
I am still fussing over colour selection, taking far longer than I should just to decide.
The first is Honeycomb.  It went together quite nicely without any glitches.  Didn't need to resew any seams.
Next was Woodbox...
Very easy to do ..I still fussed with the colour selection.


And last but not lest Periwinkle.  I chose a blue and purple  with a very light background.

No comments:

Post a Comment