spring!

spring!

Tuesday 17 January 2012

I've been trying to put in a concerted effort to sew every day.  I've got to clean the house and do some laundry.  The town finally came and fixed the drip from the water meter.  I will want to wait to see if t leaks anymore, then I can put the stuff back under the stairs.  I did get rid of some of the stuff...I had silk stretcher frames for silk painting that I got from an ex-sister-in-law...gave those away.  I had never used them in...maybe...20(?) years or so..gone..out with you!  lol
The mister and I are trying to get to a healthy weight again, we are taking an hour walk a day..that's one less hour to sew.  lol  I am weighing every thing that goes into my mouth..and that means I am taking more time for meal prep...
I have done some sewing..worked on  block 47 called Homemaker....it should be called home wreaker with those tricky 'Y' seams. I thought I would utilize the stripe in the green fabric, then I sewed it wrong quite a few times, took it apart and redid it.  But I got it done, with a few others.  Almost halfway home with the farmer's wife quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment