spring!

spring!

Monday 17 October 2011

I went in to see the repairman as he suggested.  The bobbincases that I have might be able to be fixed.  I will try that....that is IF they can get the parts.  I may need a new hook race for the Hv #1.  If I do, I will spring for it.  One of the store owners said to me "It's like owning a Ferrari, it can get really expensive, but when they run they are a dream".
My daughter is fine, she feels 100% better, was able to have the keyhole surgery.
Then Saturday I went to a local quilt show...very enjoyable day.  I spent a little money...bought some books...wanted to buy some fabric, but held myself back because I have so much already. 
I feel inspired to sew..shows can do that to me, so can guild meetings.  I can never sleep after guild night.

No comments:

Post a Comment