spring!

spring!

Tuesday 11 October 2011

I took my Husqvarna in for service..I blew a lightbulb and broke the lens on the light.  So, in she went for a spa day.  I got her back the next day, but didn't get at her.  Today I wanted to sew and she didn't ....crunch...crunchhhh....ouch... don't know why, but I really screwed up the bobbin case. now there is no tension..and now I know I need a new bobbin case.  So the store will get me one.  This is an old lady...maybe 30 years old..but I really love her...she is heavy..does an excellent job..one of the first embroidery machines.  but she is fussy...doesn't like lint..me neither, but I still work! and for some reason , once in a while she just jams....not workin' she says...vacumn me out and brush me...and clean me and maybe I will sew....lol
The store calls all the machines "she"....I asked...?because when she won't sew she is a real bitch?...
 I bought a new one...Sapphire...I hope that she is a jewel...she is my pressie to me . fabric sensor..auto scissors..lift and pivot...and I brought her home already...I am not getting rid of the Husqvarna #1+...she won't be my main..but she will stay with me ..I really do love her...lusted after her when she belonged to my mom...
But now I have too many machines  and I know I will have to part with some....
And tonight...I cannot play with my new toy...I have to go to guild..(well, don't have to, I want to) ..and tomorrow is a PD day..that's means grand daughter have no school and are here  for the day and I have look after them....do you think they will let me hide in my sewing room all day??  I don't think so.!
This has been one of the best long weekends we have had in a long time..sunny and warm, actually hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment