spring!

spring!

Thursday 20 October 2011

I was reading a friend's blog, and for some reason I can't leave a comment, but I know she reads this..She was saying how her loved one borrows her good scissors.  I heard a tip a looong time ago, Nancy Zieman, I think....put a small lock throught the handles of the scissors, no one will be able to use them without the key.

panel
 This weather reminds me of the fall I went to New England to visit my sister.  Of course, we hit all the areas quilt shops and then some.  I bought lots of fabric...needed that empty suitcase..lol
I picked up a small pack of bali blenders, 1/4 yards of lavender fields, pack of 5" yellows called morning sun...some 10" sqaures of " Summer's Warmth" and a pack of greens .."Meadow stash builder"..all at Keepsake Quilting..plus some other stuff that I have used already...

We were on the roads through all sorts of small towns ....and the road sides were covered with scarecrows...hundreds of them. In all sorts of dress and undress! ..lol.... My sister couldn't tell me much about it except the scarecrows are judged, and they have done it every year that she has been there .  It was sight to behold...and try as I might I cannot find those pictures. and that is really bugging me...where did they go?? with all the unmatched socks in this world...to the twilight zone?

1 comment:

  1. "Trigger" locked scissors --- oh he would have a FIT! I may just have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete