spring!

spring!

Thursday 27 October 2011

cut glass
Cut glass dish really does remind me a cut glass dish, with pickled beets in it.  Paper pieced, this one wasn't as bad or as confusing for me.  Lots of definition between the colours.  And I am getting smart...leaving EQ up on the 'puter so that I can consult it. If I was REALLY smart...I would put EQ on my laptop. It actually went quickly, and turned out nice.





darting birds
Next was Darting birds.  I used the beige that I have used quite often for the background and a dark blue that I had precut into squares....I had just enough of the blue...not a scrap left!
I skipped the next block and sewed "Economy"..easy, peasy,  I was ready for an easy one and ready for bed..2 colours of purple...also known as "square in a square".

No comments:

Post a Comment