spring!

spring!

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Finally, finally done with 'country path'...this was the block that was giving me grief.  I had a hard time visualizing the colours and how it went together, I didn't trust myself when I thought I had it wrong, but it was right and I resewed it a couple of times but now it is done.....and I am glad..I only had a small piece of the very dark brown and I used it all.  I think this block took me the longest of all the blocks I've done so far.
Working in reverse sort of throws me...
but that's what happens with paper piecing.
The next block is cut glass dish......lots and lots of half square triangles..I am going to pp that one  even though it might be easier to just cut and sew.
Wow! up to block 25 already....ALMOST a quarter done!..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment