spring!

spring!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Boy oh boy, am I having problems with the husqvarna #1+..bobbin just keeps jamming..and it JUST came back from servicing. The bobbin case seems to be out of whack.  I talked to the repair man and  I will take it back today and we will see what can be done.  I have 3 bobbin cases and can't keep the tension on any of them.
I really haven't done any sewing.  Haven't really had time with all the cooking ....and with this new machine, I really had to sit down, read the manual and get familiar with the new machine.
She is a beaut....just getting to know her and I love her...
I also decided to check out all my extra feet,  make sure that I can use them on this machine.  WHICH I CAN!
She is much bigger... larger sewing area so that she takes up more room in my desk.  Good thing  I had my hubby cut out part of it before,  or I would need a new desk also.  My insert for the desk doesn't fit, but I am able to use the plexiglass extension table that I have from another machine, just not use feet on it.
 I am still waiting for my quilt package and new walking foot....soon , I hope.
Looks like the cooler weather is back again..the skies are dark...the air cool and crisp.
My neighbours tree is almost bare.  It turned a lovely gold and then dropped it's leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the new machine. I had troubles with my Sapphire and broke two free motion feet. It went right back to Husgvarna when it refused to sew one day. I was not amused.
    I would have loved some more fall colour on our street. Maybe it's still coming.

    ReplyDelete