spring!

spring!

Wednesday 28 September 2011



So, now I should be away to the races, right?  Right!  I was able to work on the next 2 blocks and only screwed up  a little on Butterflies at the Crossroads.  I had to reverse sew.. or had a frog..ripit..ripit...hehe..just a little when I placed the wrong colours .  Messed up on the pink and fixed it.  I don't know how I did that because I wrote the colours on the back...just not paying attention, I guess. 

the back
Here is a look at the back! I keep all the paper and fabric trimmed, it's easier to match seams.  I match them with pins then pin and sew.

I did them same with all the blocks...keeping
the paper trimmed also trims the threads.
BONUS!

The next block was fairly quick and I have started using strips of fabric .  This block was in black and grey.   Buzzards Roost.  I used a blue centre. The one fabric is a directional print and it took a bit to keep it going in the same direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment