spring!

spring!

Monday 26 September 2011

I am all caught up to my printed out patterns.  It is a real pain to print out patterns one by one as I need them.  So I decided to print out all the rest of them.  It took me all day,  yes all day...first I had to cut down the tracing paper.

tracing paper

Bev told us at quilt guild about tracing paper at the dollar store and that she used it.
 40 sheets per pad  I needed 3 pads.  They are all cut down and I made sure that the little pieces went into the green bin.  That's recycling for those of you that didn't know.  I will get that back as dirt for my garden some day. 
Then, back to the 'puter and start printing.  I went through all the patterns and previewed them one by one.  Some, I had to move the pieces as they straddled the edge of the paper.  And feed each sheet one at a time.  I didn't trust that they wouldn't jam or wrap around the spindle again.   After an hour, I put a small stack in the printer and it was fine.   Got all the patterns printed out and one spare sheet.  Hah! what luck!

the pattern sheets
So now I can just sew...

I am making a huge mess in my sewing room..scraps begat scraps
While I was off topic I made up my BoM.


Block of the month
                                             
This would look nice as a whole quilt...and that I know because Dawne made one up already and it's gorgous!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Patti! I'm glad you got the FWS patterns to co-operate. And double YAY for finishing your BoM block. You will make the BoM chairperson VERY happy! :)

    ReplyDelete