spring!

spring!

Friday 2 September 2011

the farmer's wife

I am going to check out that companion cd today.  So I toddle up the computer, I can't use the laptop, I want to be able to print out some of the blocks.  It's been a while since I used EQ6 and I think that I've forgotten more than I knew.  I add the farmer's wife blocks to the program and start to play.  I like this, full colour blocks,  the program shows fabrics I can print off what I want to sew and not have to trace or worse ...draft my pattern.  I plan on paper piecing and EQ does it .  So, I will print off a block on scrap paper to check out the size.  The size on the program  4 inches.  ..hmm, a little small, but I can deal with it...remember, I haven't touched this program in along time and then I haven't used it to it's full potential.  The block prints out at 3 inches..WHAT???I practice moving the block around the paper so that I can print out 2 or 4 to a page...but it still prints out small...then I remember!!!  I can change the size and make my block ANY size I want..big or small !  I think 6 inch will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment