spring!

spring!

Monday 28 November 2011

What a busy weekend!..My sister here ...her adult kids here, grandchildren here, hers and mine, plus my kids here ...I hardly had time to breathe.  The mister and I went out for dinner (hamburger) and a movie (3D) for our anniversary.   We enjoyed both, although it was a VERY different dinner than we had planned.
My sister promised the grandkids an art lesson..they went shopping at Curry's and Micheals on Saturday and returned here on Sunday for their art lesson.
Thing One planned on a drawing lesson and Thing Two, a sculpting lesson..don't know what my niece wanted...drawing or sculpting, or whatever.

I warned them all!!!.......don't do anything blog worthy, because I WILL add it to my blog...

me...,I just wanna sew....
I haven't been in my sewing room for a couple of days or more..I have some mending to do, but that DOES NOT count as sewing.  I have brought home more fabric that needs to be dealt with...cut up and sewn or...put away until I can get at it
I finished block #.37...It has the dreaded "Y" seam, not once but twice.  I ended up pinning the last three seams, sewing the two end seams, then the last seam in the middle.  It all turned out fine and after a good press looked great.  Here is a peek at it.
On to the next block! or at lest cleaning up the mess that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment