spring!

spring!

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Guild is tomorrow and since we don't have a December meeting, this is our Christmas meeting....so we eat...lol and maybe play little games..generally socialize.  I plan on bringing 3 boxes of Lois' (the other guild) books. 

Seems too early for a Christmas party!
I also have to decide what I will make to eat for the evening...hmmm ..dessert or appetizer?  We always have so much delicious food, so many different things to chose from.  Quilters love to cook  eat.

After next week, I hope to really get in the Christmas mood.  I have to start thinking of the tree and what I want to decorate it with.  I will need to get some different decorations for the tree. The last 12 years I have had my tree covered in toys...little toys from McDonald's, beanie babies and small dolls and tiny teddybears.  Thing One and Thing Two have had lots of fun going through the toys every year and putting them on the tree.  Sometimes they don't make it to the tree or disappear for a little while so they can play with them.
When they were young it was almost every toy, rules were, some had to stay on the tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment