spring!

spring!

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Well, I didn't have the girls for PD day, after all...Daddy was off work too and took them to the movies...Thing One got back just in time for her date with her girl friend, her sister and their daddy...they saw that new Twilight movie.  I haven't heard how she liked it, and I haven't seen or read any of the movies or books in that series.
PJ,s
I went out to  Sewing Machine Etc. and picked up some different feet and the ruffler that I ordered.  I now have three of them...one for my Kenmore and another Husqvarna ruffler that doesn't fit.  I tried them both and neither fit, I ended up marking the stitch plate on the machine trying them out.  A ruffler can do a lot of different things besides ruffling...so I don't like to not have one.  So, now I do!
I went over to the fabric store, because I was close by and like I said, I am getting the bug to sew clothes again.  Beside, I need want a new housecoat, and I don't like what I see in the stores..I also need new pajamas, and I never see any thing I like..either too warm or too summery (I don't like my shoulders bare) or too sexy.  I find the slippery fabrics cold..especially after a really good hot flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment