spring!

spring!

Tuesday 15 November 2011

  I got my flu shot the other day....I went to pick up my prescription and they were having a clinic in a couple of days, so I signed up.  I've had the flu and been hospitalized because of it when I was young, I don't want a repeatSo hopefully I won't catch anything this year.  There doesn't seem to be any really bad bugs in the news so far this year. Hopefully we can all stay well and enjoy our sewing.

I finished Flower Basket, this one wasn't paper pieced...EQ didn't have this as a pp pattern, although it could be .  I machine appliqued the handle.
The next block looks complicated. I have all the colours picked out and ready to go..I am hesitating because it looks complicated...lol.
So I am still working on the stuff I took to the workshop.  That is working up fast..straight sewing ...no thinking..
I have to cut some 5 inch squares for guild!!  I haven't done that yet!
I've got pea soup cooking in the crockpot with a ham bone from my daughter...glad she likes to buy the large hams with the bone in.  Then I need to make some more brown beans, Maggie will be here for  American Thanksgivng and we will have some home made beans.  Don't know what it is about them, but my siblings all love homemade beans.....and fresh bread...it's a comfort food for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment