spring!

spring!

Thursday 24 November 2011

  I picked up some sweater material the other day, along with some fabric to make a      t-shirt.  The sweater material will be a challenge for me .  I have never sewn a sweater...I've knit a few.  But why not sew one.  The industry sews them. Sewing them would be faster...hope I get around to it!(haha).  I wonder if there are specific patterns for one.  Everytime I search on-line I get knitting patterns.  I have a sewing  pattern for a cardigan..I used to have some instructions for knitting machine.  I think that would be a good idea...If it doesn't turn out..then ..I've just made some garbage.
I don't know how much sewing I will be able to accomplish this week...so far I haven't even made it to my sewing room...the mister is on vacation...... Son-in- law has been here painting...so I had to clear out that room so he could paint then put everything back when he is finished....and my sister will be here today for a visit for 4 days, it's also our 45th anniversary on the weekend ..I hope I get some time for myself so that I can sew.  I have an awful lot that I want to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment