spring!

spring!

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Last month the mister was asked if he wanted hockey game tickets...he said yes he would take them...he took a couple of sets.  One for one of his customers and another for us.  He asked me ...."want to go to the Bell centre for NHL??  stay overnight in Montreal?"  ME?  you'are kidding, right?  I don't watch hockey..I go upstairs and sew or downstairs and watch tape....The tickets are a waste on me.  Don't get me wrong, I have been to a few games, and we've had  some awesome seats..(right on the boards, center ice!)..also been in nosebleed territory..and I had a great time..but, I don't want to go.  Soooo, I said ..take our son...it's his birthday, maybe he would like to go with you.  So, the mister gives sonny a call...."Wanna see a game???"  Sonny says..".hmm..funny ..I'm going to be in Montreal that weekend, I was going to see if you could get me some tickets!".. So, Sonny is going, and the mister is watching it on TV and I will be in my sewing room...warm and toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment