spring!

spring!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

getting ready

So, I have the luggage out, laid out on the floor in the spare room.  Now I have to find everything that we take with us.
I need to find the cribbage board and the playing cards.  The MP3 player and earphones, and speakers.
I  have a couple of word finder books for the mister... some novels for me. I usually read 5 or 6 books on vacation, if I finish all of mine I visit the resort library and see what they have there.  Books I brought will be left there after the mister and I have finished with them.
Like I said, I make a list, add to it as I remember stuff that I want with me.
I like to pack a week before...the mister..the hours before we leave.   very    very   very aggravating!  One year he had some clothes he wanted to take and they weren't clean and no time to clean them.  So he was out of luck.
He still waits far too long to decide what he wants to take
I used to take sewing with me, but then my hands would be full of sun tan lotion...not good for the fabric.  Don't do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment