spring!

spring!

Friday 17 February 2012

Tomorrow is my sisters birthday...Happy Birthday Maggie!   Here!  I got you a cake!  no calories!!!...lol! a candle for each decade!  (otherwise we need  firemen standing by..Hehehe
 For my sixth birthday, I got a baby sister!  That is a unique pressie, don`t you think?  I won't say how old we are, but we both have put in more than a half century!
Her hubby gave her a beautiful amethyst ring for her birthday...I know where she is going for dinner...Olive Garden I bet!.
She also gets an long weekend ..Presidents Day in the USA.  Family day in Ontario.
Last year we got together for our birthdays.  She and her hubby came for a short visit for see our mother, who had just gone into a home.   Mom didn't remember her, but then she didn't remember me, either...then she didn't remember they came for a visit.  I made up an album of our family, spouses, kids, and grandkids with  names and their relationship to her.  We would go through the album every day.  It was for me, really.  This way I could gauge how much she was losing every day..

No comments:

Post a Comment