spring!

spring!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines to everyone, I hope you don't over indulge in chocolate. It's my birthday today, so  Happy Birthday to me...I asked the mister to stop at Cupid's Cupcakes and pick up assorted cupcakes for my birthday.  I know the girls will love some after school and work...NO..not going out for dinner.  This is one night that I have learned to stay home!  Restaurants are just too busy tonight.  Many, many years ago we went out to a place called The Rainforest in Brantford.  It was FABULOUS!  We had a quiet, romantic dinnner.  Places are just too busy now.
I am not a chocolate freak, so I don't expect to get chocolates,(and it's bad for the diet)lol...mind you I DO like dark chocolate.  Roses are far too expensive to buy this time of year..although a mini rose bush is nice.
I am not expecting anything...I don't want anything and I don't need anything...That makes it really hard on the mister.....he feels bad he doesn't know what to get me....a kiss, a hug and a card will do me!

1 comment:

  1. I don't eat a lot of chocolate. I don't accept a gift on the day and I don't give one. How can roses be cheap on Sunday and cost on fortune on Tuesday? Someone is making the big bucks on the day. Hopefully at 5:00 p.m. Montanas won't be busy. We are going to give it a try.
    Happy Birthday, girl.

    ReplyDelete