spring!

spring!

Thursday 16 February 2012

Well, I did go out for dinner for my birthday.  We sent the girls home a bit early and the mister and I  took off to Montana's. But first we all had a cupcake from Cupid's...very good...I don't usually like chocolate cake, but their's was really good.  We  had a very short wait for a table, the mister had soup and stuffed chicken and I had a salad and half of a chicken quesadilla.  We were back home in about an hour.  Service was pretty good and the place wasn't exceptionally busy as it has been in other years. One thing that we hate about resturants now is they are so noisy!  You can't have a conversation without yelling AND....they usually have some music playing ...duh!!! 
 So I will make a yummy dinner for my sweetie today, seeing as the girls stayed for dinner on Wednesday...nice dinner too....roast pork..


Guild tonight..  We have a pretty good speaker tonight.  I am looking forward to seeing him.
I hope I remember to take some pics.
I finished the paper pieced table topper that I had been working on.  I think that I will put that in the quilt show.

No comments:

Post a Comment