spring!

spring!

Friday 24 February 2012

I called the repairman for my oven.  He brought an igniter with him and after I told him what had happened, he said it was the igniter.  He changed it within 5 minutes, tested the oven and pronounced all was well.  The mister wanted me to make pizza right away.  I said maybe Saturday or Sunday.  I make my own and the mister likes lots of cheese.  I don't want to have pizza...too many calories..
But the stove is fine now and I don't need a new one..thank goodness.  The part was $100.  With the service call, much cheaper than a new stove.  Even the repairman said the new ones won't last as long as thing one has.  BUT ..Magic Chef isn't made any more...so if they run out of repair parts..I will eventual need a new one..THEN, I will get the 5 burner, double oven range..lol  Until then, no burning money...just dinner! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment