spring!

spring!

Thursday 9 February 2012

I spent the last couple of days working in my sewing room ..as I said the other day.  I have really been tearing it apart.  I worked on it again today, along with the other rooms upstairs.  If I haven't worn it in 2 years, I got rid of it. I probably won't wear it or use it.  Little knic-knacs from my mother and mother-in -law, I'm offering them to the granddaughters..if they want them, they can have them.  Books I've read, are going..patterns are going ...I had quilt hoops that I struggled to use...now I know my arms are too short for them.  Besides, I machine quilt.
I found numerous projects that I have been working on.
 This one I started years ago,it was a workshop with Shirley Stutz.. it needed some of the edge pieces replaced..I decided to finish it. So, I found the fabric that I had used, replaced the pieces, selected a backing for it and started quilting.
Now all that is left is the binding.
Maybe it will go in the quilt show....

No comments:

Post a Comment