spring!

spring!

Monday 27 February 2012

The mister and I are getting ready for our vacation. We take a spring vacation, the mister is too busy with work in the summer to take time off.
 We missed last year,  with  my mother being here, then in a home and close to death, we just couldn't get away.   So we are planning to go soon.
The mister doesn't like to pack. 
I do it all for us.  I make a list..check it four or five times...constantly adding to it.
We need a gallon of sun tan lotion .  I use 4 and 8 SPF and occasionally 15 SPF if I get burnt...which doesn't happen too often.
The mister NEEDS 30, 45, 60, 80, and 90 SPF...and even then his dermatologist says "Stay out of the sun!".  Hard to do when you walk the beach all day long.  He comes home slightly tanned, but re-energised .
I just hope that all my work trying to lose weight since January isn't all for nought.

No comments:

Post a Comment