spring!

spring!

Sunday 5 February 2012

I haven't been sewing on my Farmers wife sampler quilt for quite a while now, maybe over a week.  Thing One and Thing Two  have been sick with a bad cold and Daddy took them on Friday, so they were able to sleep in Friday morning.  I spent all day making some doll clothes, Thing Two asked for some a while ago and I finally made some for her.  I made her 2 party dresses, one pink and one blue..a sun dress, a pair of capris and matching top and another pair of pants.  She was extremely anxious to get them, so I took them over to her and she was thrilled.  She asked Mommy to go and get them for her and she started having a dolly fashion show...and again ...I don't have pics...darn  it!..I thought about taking some, but didn't...silly, silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment