spring!

spring!

Thursday 8 March 2012

Well, we are ready.  Bags are packed and ready to go.
If I have forgotten anything, it is too late.
I won't know 'til we get there.  Hopefully nothing is left behind.
The limo will be here soon and we are off to the airport to sit and wait for 3 hours....oh my...my behind hurts just thinking about all the sitting today.  It will be night-time before we get where we are going.
On one trip we arrived around 11-- 12  at night and the place was full of drunk, partying students. 
One such young lady jumped on our luggage cart and hi -jacked it!  The porter and the other people we were walking with were stunned...stood back as she wopped and rode the cart.  NOT ME...I walked over grabbed her arm and said..."That's enough...get down"...she wopped and shrieked .."Comonnn..loosen up..we're having fun".   HUH!? FUN! I was tired and cranky...I grabbed her arm and Yelled at her something she would understand..."GET THE F*&#@  off my luggage"...SILENCE in the whole room...all the kids said "woooo"..."better do as she says"...she got  off, I apologised to the other couple for my language and on we went to our rooms.  It was a pretty good holiday, but there were a whole LOT of students there at that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment