spring!

spring!

Thursday 1 March 2012

I must have  my whole summer wardrobe on the spare bed.
The bed is covered in my summer clothes.  Hmm...looks like a lot of blue and white...and black.
Bathing suits..coverups...skirts ..dresses..pants...capris..t-shirts..blouses.
I dress very differently when I go on vacation.
I usually wear skirts and dresses.  I find it cooler to wear a skirt or skort .  And I only wear that for breakfast.  After breakfast we usually get changed for the beach.  Slaver on the suntan lotion.
After that, we spend the day outside, on the beach.
Evenings...I dress UP..why not?  I have some really nice summer dresses that I should wear more often than just on vacation.  I even wear heels and makeup!
So, now I have to decide just what I want to take .  Hmmmm decisions , decisions..

No comments:

Post a Comment