spring!

spring!

Thursday 15 March 2012

We are back to reality.  It's been another long day travelling, we don't get to bed until 3am, and in the morning the mister is planning on going to the office.  Mind you, it's just downstairs.  He will be on the phone all day long.
I have a mountain of laundry to do and the fridge is empty.  I have to think about what to make for dinner. 
The cat has been shedding like crazy!  There is fur all over.  She is a heavy shedder and when she is stressed it is really bad.  She's not speaking to me, won't come when I call, not even for a treat.  She keeps hiding under a bed.  It will take her a couple of days before she forgives me.  lol
I am anxious to get back into sewing.  I didn't take any with me, but  I read 5 books while I was away.  I had picked up a couple at the resort library and left books I had finished.  Someone even asked me for a book when I finished it..I gave it to her a couple of hours later,  better than bringing them home again.
I always unplug my sewing machines before I leave, I don't want anything to happen to them.  Too much money involved there!! My daughter says the power was out, so there could have been a spike...spikes are bad!
Next week is spring break for my grand daughters.  I don't know if Thing One and Thing Two have any plans.  Maybe I can get them into the sewing room again.  The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, maybe we will ride our bikes, or do a nature walk. I think I am going to have to get another bike...someone has taken over mine since she is now TALLER than me...which really isn't very tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment