spring!

spring!

Thursday 29 March 2012

Welcome sweet spring!
The weather has been gorgeous here... temperatures in the 70's and higher...records have been set for temps.  And with those records, this area has had smog advisories...ALREADY!  I dragged out some garden furniture and have been enjoying my lunches outside in the back yard. and started BBQing again.
 Weatherman now says it will get a little cooler tomorrow and maybe some rain.
But, now I have decided... and you can blame me if it gets really cold now...I am putting away my winter sweaters! and tops...taking out the capris!... packing away all the heavy stuff.  I never really wore it this winter anyway, it hasn't been that cold here.
This is the type of weather I really love...not hot and humid, so that my hair is a ball of curls (yeah, yeah, poor me)..or so hot it's oppressive that you can't breathe,  just warm enough to be comfortable with lots of sunshine, the birds chirping and singing, the breeze moving the windchimes just enough for a tinkling...Boy..am I waxing poetic!  Yes, I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment