spring!

spring!

Friday 2 March 2012

Shoes...shoes...sandals! I bought some really fancy shoes for last years holiday and never got to wear them..I will take them with me this year.  I figure I need a pair for the beach and at least 2 pairs of nice shoes for night time.  I really wish that I could find some flip flops with a thick sole and a bit of a heel.  Those thin soled ones make my feet hurt.  I can't wear them very long.  I had a pair and wore them out.  And it's too early in the year to find them.
like these but, in a different colour

I have most stuff accumulated and on the bed ready and waiting for me to decide whether I really, REALLY need it.

In the mean time I have made and sewn labels on a couple of quilt items.
I haven't really done anything at all on the Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt.
I have a couple of quilts to quilt for outreach, but I don't want to start them yet.
I am trying not to make a big mess in my sewing room so that I don't have to clean it before I can start another block on the FWSQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment