spring!

spring!

Thursday 22 March 2012

 Darn...another that didn't come up at the right time...
I've been writing my blogs at different times of the day lately and I guess I am not paying enough attention to the times I have set for posting.
 There is a new shop in town.  I had seen advertising in my newsletter, I had talked a little about it with various friends.  So, I finally decided to go find it, and see how it is.
Chenoa Designs  is the name of the store and their website is
http://www.chenoadesigns.com/
I found the store  easily...it's in one of the little malls across from Maple Leaf Foods.  It faces the street and has a big sign, so it was easy to spot.  Lots of parking, too.
I was impressed with her threads selection.   She carries a wide variety of embroidery threads and quilting cotton threads.  I was told there is more on order.
There was a nice variety of books, patterns and notions.  She also had some batik fabrics (I never priced them), batting and lots of stabilisers.  She has a Handyquilter quilt frame and carried Brother machines.  I myself prefer Husqvarna..but that won't stop me! lol
A very nice little store...I will be back!

1 comment:

  1. I dropped in to Patti. I loved what she carried, but I had just dropped a bundle, so said I would be back. Think I better grab my cohort and head over. I need batiks.......of course, I do. I'll just keep talking myself into them.

    ReplyDelete