spring!

spring!

Tuesday 13 March 2012

One day turns into another, the same routine every day...go for breakfast...go to the beach...go for a walk..go for a snack...lay on a cot , then go for lunch...back to the beach...off for a walk...go up to the bar, get a couple of  drinks each and play cards until the sun goes down....go back to the room ...get ready to eat dinner... go and eat..again. So relaxing not having to worry about a thing.  Everyday but one is warm, sunny and beautiful.
 Then off to the lobby to have a drink, be entertained by which ever group is playing at the piano bar..(we never seen to make it to the theatre)  and try to get online...and I say try.  Everyone and I mean everyone has an electronic device and is trying to connect to the net.  The was one guy there that had three devices going at once.  I found trying to get online very frustrating.  I sometimes could get an email out, no problem..then nothing.  I felt like my blackberry was an expensive frisbee.  I finally got smart, went to a different lobby and was able to send and recieve email.
There were huge storms in the states that one cool day we had..50 tornadoes sighted and towns wiped out.  My sister was in the projected path...I was a little worried.
There was a train derailment at home...heard just enough...worst was when there was a HUGE housefire next door to my daughter....I had to make sure everyone was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment