spring!

spring!

Monday 19 March 2012

Every year after our vacation, the girls are on spring break and I have them here...except for the year we TOOK them on our vacation...
I've given them a choice of activities...the other day Thing One sat and watched videos and perused a book on drawing techniques.  She never put pencil to paper.  Thing Two on the other hand, took her book of learning to draw and set herself up in my sewing room and practised all afternoon.
The next day we went to a friend's house for lunch (fruit crepes).  These kids that we visited are a few years younger than Thing One and Two.  The younger kids are thrilled to be able to interact with the older kids and the oldest enjoyed playing with the toddler..they went outside and ran with the dog and flew a kite with Poppy...that is until part of the kite broke..
The day after that, Daddy gave them the option to stay home with him and sleep in.  So I get to also..lol
I guess I could do some work in my sewing room today....or should I say play in my sewing room.
We spent a couple of afternoons going to Value Village...the girls were able to pick up a few items of clothing that they liked and were new.  In fact we found more stuff there at "V V's" than at the retail stores we visited.
So, another spring break is gone...not too much hassle and not too much done..just lazin' around and enjoying not having to rush and get stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment