spring!

spring!

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Well, they did come with a big truck to fix the valve.   The truck looked like a cross between a vacumn and water truck and they had both water and the the ability to vacumn it up. They didn't make a bigger hole, fixed what they needed to and nicely cleaned up any mess and in about half an hour.  Now we are waiting for the town to come back and fix the meter.....soon I hope..I really don't care...as long as a pail is catching the drips..

Meantime, I bought some different yarn for Thing One's scarf..she has put aside her knitting, so I guess I will do it for Christmas for her.

I sat today and just played with my sewing machine..  Not sewing,  just exploring the machine.  Then I went to my other machine and did the same..explored.  I played with all the stitches...made them bigger..or smaller..played with the memory on both machines.  Played with the embroidery on the one.  I actually sat down and watched the CD that I got for one of the machines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment