spring!

spring!

Monday 19 December 2011

Tonight is pasta night and the girls all stay for a family dinner. It's something we have done for years. Thing One and Thing Two came home from school and Thing one went straight to my laptop....Thing Two likes to help make dinner, so I waited for her to help.  I let her chop all the veggies while I cooked everything. While the sauce was cooking, Thing Two painted some christmas ornaments...we needed brown paint,  do you think that I could mix up brown?  no...I ended up getting my colour wheel and then we got brown.  If I didn't want it , it would have been easy.
Then Poppa cooked the pasta ,  then we sat down to eat, banter around the table was computer and texting jargon...Mommy said she needed to keep up with her peps and tweets...I told her not to confuse them with the perps and twits.
With young kids around, we are certainly trying to keep up on the newest jargon...

No comments:

Post a Comment