spring!

spring!

Wednesday 21 December 2011

I just saw something so sweet that I really need to share it....
I heard a noise outside and being that the mister is expected home any minute, I went to the window to check..It wasn't the mister, it was one of the neighbour's kid, not really a kid anymore, but a young man.
I watched as he went to the trunk and took out a dolly (not a toy, but a moving assistant, a platform with wheels) and he went to the passenger side door.  I wondered...what could he have in the back seat that he needed a dolly for?   Out of the car got Kefak...she is a very old black lab.....well over 15, maybe even 20.. by now she's deaf, pretty blind and I don't think she has her full sense of smell anymore....and she is getting pretty arthritic..  I know from my neighbours that she is having trouble climbing stairs for quite a while now, and I guess that she needs assistance getting in and out of the car.
 She is such a gentle girl, always so friendly and just loves my daughter and granddaughters..she would always run to greet them when she saw them...the boys next door grew up with her and they are now in their mid-twenties and beyond.  I bet she went for her  massage today.  She takes vitamins and glucosamine, has for quite a while and I can see that it does help her.  Such a nice dog....

No comments:

Post a Comment