spring!

spring!

Thursday 8 December 2011

friendship block #1
I have been working on the Farmer's wife sampler quilt, did two more blocks.  They were quite easy...I jumped over the next block, it looked really complicated and I am not in the mood for something difficult.  The next two were Friendship or signature blocks ..the first I did in primary colours and the second in blue, along with a background fabric I have used quite often
Friendship block #2
Thing Two helped me in the sewing room,  I sewed some really small squares together Thing 2 snipped them apart and pressed as I sewed.  For some reason Thing 2 likes to iron.  Being that these were really small, I had her use my small clover iron .  She did an excellent job.  Between the "farmers wife sampler quilt", my "to the point" and the "slice and dice"  BOM, I am using up ALL of the squares that I have cut over the years.  This is a good thing.  I am tired of storing them and wondering how I will use them .

No comments:

Post a Comment