spring!

spring!

Wednesday 7 December 2011

On the week end I started putting up the Christmas tree.  I say started, because it can take me days to get it all together.   Thing 2 and I worked all afternoon and didn't finish. I have 2 strings of flashing lights that have something wrong with them...if it's a bulb, I can't find it.  My fingers are sore from pulling all the ones that don't work and testing them.  So they are not going on the tree.
Mom brought the girls over so she and Dad could do some shopping.
Thing 1 read all afternoon with Poppa in the familyroom.
Thing 2 helped put the lights on the tree and put lights on the staircase,  but I don't like them and we will have to change them.  The garland still has to go up and Thing 2 wants to help after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment